New patient information & patient forms
New patient information
We welcome new patients at Novant Health Ironwood Family Medicine! Whether you want to skip a trip to urgent care and see a provider here when you are sick, or are seeking a well-child checkup or annual physical, we are here for you. To make your first appointment with a provider in our office:
- Call us at 336-605-1337 between 7:30 a.m. and 12:30 p.m. or between 1:30 p.m. and 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday.
- Contact us online via MyChart.
If you or your child are sick or injured and would like to be seen quickly, please let our office know that when you call. We reserve same-day and next-day appointments for sick and injured patients whenever possible.
Bring with you to your visit:
- A photo ID.
- Your insurance card. (Click here for insurance information.)
- Your method of copayment or payment in full. We accept cash, check, debit card and most major credit cards.
- Any medications you or your child are currently taking, including over-the-counter medicines and supplements.
- Any relevant medical records or recent test results in your possession. Our office will make an effort to get your records electronically before your visit if possible.
Select any of the links below to download important forms for your visit. If you do not fill these forms out ahead of time, they will be available for you in our office.