At Novant Health Ironwood Family Medicine, we care for adults of all ages, from adolescence through geriatrics.
Life gets busy, and it’s easy to forget to schedule regular preventive care. But, one annual appointment when you are well can be one of the most valuable things you can do to save your health, time and money in the long run. An annual checkup gives you a chance to get to know your provider, and gives your provider an opportunity to identify small health concerns before they become larger problems.
Annual checkups often include:
- A review of your health history.
- Checks of height, weight and blood pressure.
- Assessment of heart and lung function.
- Exams of the ears, eyes, throat and skin.
- Tests of reflexes and muscle strength.
- Blood and urine tests.
- A review of any prescription medications or refill needs.
- Time to ask questions or address concerns.
When you are sick, we offer same-day and next-day appointments to help you feel better fast. On-site lab services make it easy to get an accurate diagnosis so any needed treatment can begin quickly. Call 336-605-1337 to schedule a same-day or next-day appointment.